The fast-talking Gilmore girls are fueled by their addiction to coffee (much to Luke Danes’ consternation,) so it’s only fitting that there’s now a coffee subscription service that’s inspired by Rory and Lorelai’s caffeine obsession.
Thanks to Boca Java, an online coffee subscription service, you can now drink five different coffee flavors all by the beloved show, appropriately called “The Stars Hollow Coffee Club.”
All you have to do is select your flavor, choose whether you would prefer ground or beans, and pick whether you’d like it delivered every two or four weeks — although we’re sure that Rory and Lorelai would advocate for a daily option.
The flavors range from Luke’s No-Nonsense Special to Sookie’s Gourmet Blend, but seeing as how you’ll need to binge-watch all seven seasons before the highly-anticipated Gilmore Girls Netflix revival hits the small screen next month, people may opt for all five to keep up your stamina, if TV-branded coffee is your thing.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up