Warning: This post contains spoilers for the season 7 premiere of The Walking Dead.
The Walking Dead viewers were horrified to find out that not one but two beloved characters were fated to meet their ends in Sunday’s premiere, as both Abraham and Glenn were beaten to death by Negan within minutes of one another. However, while the loss of the Sarge was disappointing, for most, the real blow to the heart came when the Saviors leader turned his barbed-wire-wrapped bat on one of the only remaining original group members.
To honor the fallen fan-favorite, The Batesville Daily Guard, an Arkansas Newspaper, ran an obituary Tuesday celebrating the life of the pizza delivery boy turned heroic zombie slayer.
Following the heartfelt message, the eulogy concluded with a plea for revenge. “In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations of LITERALLY ANYONE WHO CAN HELP THEM DEFEAT NEGAN be made in his memory,” the last sentence read.
See the full memoriam below.
[h/t Daily Mail]
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving