Fans of Beauty and the Beast don’t have to wait until next year to catch a glimpse of live-action Lumiere. Paralympian, motivational speaker, and Halloween costume master Josh Sundquist is beating Ewan McGregor to the punch.
Sundquist, who lost his leg when he was 9 due to Ewing’s sarcoma, continued his streak of winning Halloween with his latest costume, Beast’s beloved maître d’.
Through a rigorous process, which can be seen in the video above, Sundquist created his costume from paper mache, modeling clay, metallic fabric, fluff from a stuffed animal, poster board, silicon nose, paint, gum, and a metallic gold morph suit.
This is just the latest incredible costume from Sundquist. Last year, he went as the IHop sign, and previously dressed up as a gingerbread man, flamingo, foosball player, and the leg lamp from A Christmas Story.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body