With the popularity of Game of Thrones at an all time high, expect more fans than ever dressed as their favorite Westerosi residents for this year’s Halloween festivities. So as a lead-up to the upcoming night of fright, the HBO drama has asked its Twitter followers to share photos of their best G.o.T. getups with the show’s official account.
People were quick to respond to the request, posting photos of their epic attempts to capture the true spirit of George R.R. Martin’s universe in costume form.
There were a whole lot of Daenerys Targaryens:
And of course, plenty of Sansa Starks and Jon Snows:
Characters were resurrected from the dead:
While Melisandre appeared in her younger form:
And the Shame Nun showed up to put others in their place:
Now, only one question remains: Who deserves to sit on the Costume Throne?
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- U.S. Doctors Can't Be Silent About Gaza: Column
- The Movie Wives Would Like a Word
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time