Everyone knows Hillary Clinton for her political career as a former senator, Secretary of State and now the Democratic presidential nominee. But it turns out that in addition to juggling a busy career, Clinton also has an enviable social life.
Clinton stopped by The Breakfast Club on her birthday on Wednesday, where she spoke about not only her campaign, but also about some seriously FOMO-inducing activities, like dancing with Beyoncé and Michelle Obama at the latter’s 50th birthday party.
Host Charlamagne Tha God asked Clinton if she was a good dancer, to which the presidential nominee demurred that while she “loved to dance,” she might not be quite on Beyoncé’s level.
She did, however, promise that she would be bringing more dance parties to “close the fun deficit” if elected president.
“I keep telling people I want to close deficit, and one of the deficits I want to close is the fun deficit,” Clinton said. “We gotta close the fun deficit. I’m sick of all this meanness — why don’t these people that support my opponent go out dancing? I think we need a big national dance.”
Watch the full interview below.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World