Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. is a renovation of the old post office building, first announced in 2014. Located at 1100 Pennsylvania Avenue, it’s just down the street from Trump’s would-be home for the next four years, should he win the election on Nov. 8. But anyone with enough cash will be able to stay in this D.C. establishment: rooms currently begin at about $400 per night, while the presidential suite costs nearly $10,000.
The event starts at 11 a.m. EST and will be streamed above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World