Donald Trump’s new Washington, D.C. hotel had its “soft opening” in September, but on Wednesday Trump will officially unveil it with a grand opening.
Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. is a renovation of the old post office building, first announced in 2014. Located at 1100 Pennsylvania Avenue, it’s just down the street from Trump’s would-be home for the next four years, should he win the election on Nov. 8. But anyone with enough cash will be able to stay in this D.C. establishment: rooms currently begin at about $400 per night, while the presidential suite costs nearly $10,000.
The event starts at 11 a.m. EST and will be streamed above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement