Halloween is just around the corner and that means soon a parade of adorable little witches, goblins, and Harley Quinn’s will be ringing doorbells and issuing their threats—trick or treat. This year, one man recommends turning the tables on the little monsters and trick them first.
A seemingly evil genius, Mark Spencer, tweeted out a truly diabolical plan that will ensure kids will think you’ve given them a delicious, handmade chocolatey treat and won’t realize your nasty prank until they are too far away to throw them at your windows. The trick? Chocolate-coated brussels sprouts that look like a Whopper, Milk Dud, or other chocolate treat— until you bite into them that is.
He has since clarified it is a joke. See the pure evil (genius) photo below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org