Arby’s plans to start selling venison sandwiches for a limited time in more than a dozen locations across the country, the fast-food chain said Tuesday.
The new sandwiches—packed with a thick-cut venison steak, crispy onions and a berry sauce inside a toasted roll—will be available in 17 Arby’s restaurants by the end of November, according to USA Today.
Participating locations are in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Georgia—chosen because of the states are near heavy deer-hunting areas, the newspaper reports.
Carnivores can thank Arby’s “It’s Meat Season” campaign for the new venison meal.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief