Lorelai and Rory are really back. Netflix dropped the official Gilmore Girls trailer on Tuesday, ahead of the show’s revival on Nov. 25.
Picking up about eight years after the original run ended, the new trailer shows the girls pondering their new lives but sticking to traditions, like marathon-eating of questionable food and Friday night dinners with Emily. The trailer also raises some a number of questions, such as: Why is Kirk at Friday night dinner? When did Emily Gilmore find out about t-shirts and jeans? And will Lorelai and Luke finally tie the knot?
Watch the trailer above.
- Inside the Death of a Rural Daycare
- Exclusive: Inside Ukraine’s Secret Effort to Train Pilots for U.S. Fighter Jets
- TIME’s First Interview in the Metaverse: How a Filmmaker Made a Movie and Fell in Love in VR
- How The Inflation Reduction Act Will Spur a New Climate Tech Ecosystem
- Climate-Conscious Architects Want Europe To Build Less
- Social Media Companies Like TikTok Hope to Fight Election Misinformation. Experts Say Their Plans Aren’t Enough
- How I Got My Students to Stop Staring at Screens
- Author Mimi Zhu Is Relearning What It Means to Love After Trauma