Lorelai and Rory are really back. Netflix dropped the official Gilmore Girls trailer on Tuesday, ahead of the show’s revival on Nov. 25.
Picking up about eight years after the original run ended, the new trailer shows the girls pondering their new lives but sticking to traditions, like marathon-eating of questionable food and Friday night dinners with Emily. The trailer also raises some a number of questions, such as: Why is Kirk at Friday night dinner? When did Emily Gilmore find out about t-shirts and jeans? And will Lorelai and Luke finally tie the knot?
Watch the trailer above.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow