Jimmy Fallon welcomed the comedian and writer Ricky Gervais onto The Tonight Show Monday evening, and the pair took turns answering some rather personal and occasionally downright bizarre questions for an amusing round of ‘Random People, Random Questions’.
The questions were posed by strangers outside the Rockefeller Center in New York City. A man named Joe was first up, and he asked Gervais which of the seven dwarves he most identified with. “I know yours, you’d be dopey,” Gervais told Fallon. “I have aspects of all of them, why are they reduced to one emotion? And why were there seven of them? Dwarves don’t just all live together – they’ve got ordinary lives and stuff. It’s crazy.” Watch the video to see his actual answer:
Things took a slightly personal turn when Gervais was asked “What is the worst thing about getting older?”. “I don’t know where to start. Honestly, I wake up in the morning now, and I go, ‘Oh god, I didn’t die’,” he replied, naming “pendulous testicles” as the number one worst thing – much to Fallon’s horror.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body