People really want to be Tom Hanks this Halloween. And not just because he’s America’s Dad, or because of his iconic turns as Forrest Gump, Captain Phillips, or Captain Sully. No, it’s his most recent Saturday Night Live appearance as the bizarre character of “David S. Pumpkins” that’s driving fans to shell out for the same zany suit that Hanks dons in the wacky skit… if they can still find it, that is.
Multiple outlets note that the exact, instantly-iconic jack-o-lantern print suit that Hanks jammed out in now appears to be sold out, but fear not: you can pick up a similar bold style on Party City and some decent alternatives on eBay. Fun fact: Hanks’s pumpkin suit was even recommended two years ago by a post on Pee Wee Herman’s website, so you know it’s a classic look that will stand the test of time and the faddishness of Halloween trends.
In the meantime, just keep watching Hanks’s turn as the unexpectedly hilarious Pumpkins in the clip above, and try to convince your friends to be your B-boy skeleton backup dancers for the weekend’s festivities. You still have plenty of time to practice your synchronized dancing and perfect your delivery of the deceptively eerie line: “Any questions?”
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Raisa Bruner at email@example.com