Sen. Elizabeth Warren used an offhand remark from the third presidential debate against Donald Trump Monday.
Introducing Hillary Clinton at an event in Manchester, N.H., the Massachusetts Democrat tweaked the Republican nominee, who called Clinton a “such a nasty woman” at the debate last week.
“Get this Donald, nasty women are tough, nasty women are smart and nasty women vote,” she said to a cheering crowd. “And on Nov. 8, we nasty women are gonna march our nasty feet to cast our nasty votes to get you out of our lives forever.”
Warren, who has tangled with Trump sporadically over the past year, also went after Trump over claims from 11 women that he sexually assaulted them.
“He thinks that because he has a mouthful of Tic Tacs that he can force himself on any woman within groping distance,” she said. “Well, I’ve got news for you Donald Trump, women have had it with guys like you. And nasty women have really had it with guys like you.”
- Why House Democrats Refused to Save McCarthy
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Self-Silencing Is Making Women Sick: Essay
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time