To music that included songs from his album Major Key, the hip-hop personality allowed fans to have a first-hand look at Tuck enduring contractions while in labor, a couple conversations with her doctor and his son’s first cry.
Khaled’s documentation comes as no surprise. The 40-year-old told Jimmy Kimmel of his intentions in June. When asked about Tuck’s thoughts on it, he said: “The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king. I’m going to talk to the doctor and if the doctor says everything is gonna run smooth, meaning that we wanna make sure that the queen is right and my son is right. If it’s running smooth where I can just do my thing, I’mma Snapchat the whole thing.”
Watch the intimate footage below:
He didn’t limit his record of the day’s events to just one platform; Khaled also posted images on Instagram of the special and now widely shared moment.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022