To music that included songs from his album Major Key, the hip-hop personality allowed fans to have a first-hand look at Tuck enduring contractions while in labor, a couple conversations with her doctor and his son’s first cry.
Khaled’s documentation comes as no surprise. The 40-year-old told Jimmy Kimmel of his intentions in June. When asked about Tuck’s thoughts on it, he said: “The key is that I’m the king and every queen should support the king. I’m going to talk to the doctor and if the doctor says everything is gonna run smooth, meaning that we wanna make sure that the queen is right and my son is right. If it’s running smooth where I can just do my thing, I’mma Snapchat the whole thing.”
Watch the intimate footage below:
He didn’t limit his record of the day’s events to just one platform; Khaled also posted images on Instagram of the special and now widely shared moment.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time