Sitting at a piano, Swift played and sang the tune that she co-wrote under a pseudonym for the crowd.
“I’ve never played this song live before,” she said. “But if you know it, maybe you could sing along, and then I could get to know what that feels like to hear it sung back to me.”
The hit song made waves over the summer after Harris tweeted that Swift, who had wanted to keep her identity and involvement under wraps, wrote the lyrics to the song with Rihanna. She is credited with the pseudonym Nils Sjoberg.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023