Vice President Joe Biden wants to take on Donald Trump—and not on a debate stage.
During a speech at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania on Friday while campaigning for Hillary Clinton, Biden addressed Trump’s aggressive and lewd remarks about women from a recently leaked 2005 video. He said Trump’s “disgusting assertion” that he could grope and kiss women because he was famous was the “textbook definition of sexual assault”—and Biden had an idea for conveying his disapproval.
“The press always asks me: don’t I wish I were debating him,” Biden said. “No, I wish we were in high school—I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish.”
The crowd approved: there was collective cheer of “yeaaah” after Biden delivered the line.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time