Vice President Joe Biden wants to take on Donald Trump—and not on a debate stage.
During a speech at Wilkes University in Pennsylvania on Friday while campaigning for Hillary Clinton, Biden addressed Trump’s aggressive and lewd remarks about women from a recently leaked 2005 video. He said Trump’s “disgusting assertion” that he could grope and kiss women because he was famous was the “textbook definition of sexual assault”—and Biden had an idea for conveying his disapproval.
“The press always asks me: don’t I wish I were debating him,” Biden said. “No, I wish we were in high school—I could take him behind the gym. That’s what I wish.”
The crowd approved: there was collective cheer of “yeaaah” after Biden delivered the line.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Succession Was a Race to the Bottom, And Everybody Won
- What Erdoğan’s Victory Means for Turkey—and the World
- Why You Can't Remember That Taylor Swift Concert All Too Well
- How Four Trans Teens Threw the Prom of Their Dreams
- Why Turkey’s Longtime Leader Is an Electoral Powerhouse
- The Ancient Roots of Psychotherapy
- Drought Crisis Spurs U.S.-Mexico Collaboration
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction