Chris Pratt hasn’t appeared on the small screen since his run as the affable Andy Dwyer on Parks and Recreation ended in 2015. But according to Entertainment Weekly, he’s now scheduled to make his television return in the cutest way possible: by playing a new love interest of real-life wife Anna Faris on Mom.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star will guest as Nick, a horseback riding instructor who Faris’s Christy falls for in a season 4 episode of the Emmy-winning sitcom that will air in 2017. This will be the fourth project in which the couple has shared screen time, as they both landed roles in What’s Your Number? and Movie 43 after meeting on the set of Take Me Home Tonight in 2007.
Mom returns Thursday, Oct. 27, at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
Read more at EW.com.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up