Chris Pratt hasn’t appeared on the small screen since his run as the affable Andy Dwyer on Parks and Recreation ended in 2015. But according to Entertainment Weekly, he’s now scheduled to make his television return in the cutest way possible: by playing a new love interest of real-life wife Anna Faris on Mom.
The Guardians of the Galaxy star will guest as Nick, a horseback riding instructor who Faris’s Christy falls for in a season 4 episode of the Emmy-winning sitcom that will air in 2017. This will be the fourth project in which the couple has shared screen time, as they both landed roles in What’s Your Number? and Movie 43 after meeting on the set of Take Me Home Tonight in 2007.
Mom returns Thursday, Oct. 27, at 9 p.m. ET on CBS.
Read more at EW.com.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was