Thanks to a partnership between AMC and Facebook, fans can “meet Lucille,” a.k.a. see which memories would flash before their eyes if they were chosen to be on the receiving end of the barbed-wire-wrapped bat.
The morbid interactive pulls photos from users’ Facebooks to create a simulation of their last moments, culminating with the sequence from the season 6 finale in which the Saviors leader concluded his sadistic game of Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.
Visit MeetLucille.com to watch your fate unfold.
“The Day Will Come When You Won’t Be,” the premiere of The Walking Dead’s seventh season airs Sunday at 9 p.m. EST on AMC.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving