With the abundance of sound bites to come out of Wednesday’s presidential debate, it seems only fitting that Weird Al Yankovic — parody songwriter extraordinaire — would step in to create an auto-tuned spoof of the night’s discussion.
In his new video for “Bad Hombres, Nasty Women,” the 56-year-old singer replaces Chris Wallace as the moderator of the final showdown between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, interspersing his own mocking commentary with the two candidates’ remarks. Notable lyrics include, “Can everyone achieve the American dream or should they sign up for my Ponzi scheme?,” and, “To stop a cold war what should we be doing — would you go thumb wrestle Vladimir Putin?”
Watch the full video below.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time