Creepy clowns have been reportedly menacing residents in Germany with weapons that include chainsaws and a baseball bat, authorities said.
Rostock police on Friday said they’ve taken down two reports of clowns attacking with baseball bats, though it’s unclear if the encounters are connected, according to the Associated Press. In one incident, a 19-year-old sustained bruises.
A woman said a clown with a chain saw accosted her, and a 15-year-old boy said he was approached on Thursday by a clown holding a knife. In Wesel, a woman reported that a man wearing a clown mask leaped out of a bush and attempted to rev up a chain saw, the AP reports.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy