Pringles is ditching the savory for sweet this Holiday season with its all-new sugar cookie-flavored potato crisps.
Along with its new sugar cookie flavor, Pringles will also bring back two of its “classic” dessert flavors: Pecan Pie and Salted Caramel. You can find all three flavors starting early next month, Consumerist reports, with each can going for $1.69 a piece.
Pringles may have wanted to skip right to Christmas, squashing any chances of pumpkin spice-flavored crisps, but that doesn’t mean other food companies are ready to deck the halls just yet: Yum’s KFC released a “Pumpkin & Feta Twister” wrap in Australia earlier this week. And General Mills debuted pumpkin-spice flavored Cheerios in April, months ahead of pumpkin-spice season.
This article first appeared on Fortune.com
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy