Donald Trump is threatening to make history—in an unfortunate way—by refusing to concede if he loses on Election Night.
In recent weeks, the Republican presidential nominee has claimed without evidence that the election will somehow be rigged against him.
On Thursday, he doubled down on that statement.
“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election— if I win,” he said at a rally in Ohio.
Here’s a video of televised concession speeches from every presidential candidate since Richard Nixon in 1960.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time