Donald Trump is threatening to make history—in an unfortunate way—by refusing to concede if he loses on Election Night.
In recent weeks, the Republican presidential nominee has claimed without evidence that the election will somehow be rigged against him.
On Thursday, he doubled down on that statement.
“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election— if I win,” he said at a rally in Ohio.
Here’s a video of televised concession speeches from every presidential candidate since Richard Nixon in 1960.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization