Of the several contentious moments during last night’s third and final presidential debate, Republican candidate Donald Trump’s comment that Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton was “such a nasty woman” sparked strong opinions on the Internet, and evidently music nostalgia.
Spotify reported that streams of Janet Jackson’s 1986 hit “Nasty” increased by 250% following Trump’s debate comment last night.
It’s fitting that this streaming highlight would happen to Jackson, who’s already having a significant year; the 50-year-old singer recently announced her pregnancy and was also named as a 2017 nominee for induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
You can listen to “Nasty” below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now