Tom Cruise has been in the game for decades—and has racked up quite a cinematic body of work in that time, from comedy (Tropic Thunder) to sci-fi (War of the Worlds) to action (Mission Impossible) and plenty of others.
On Wednesday night, Late Late Show host James Corden took the upcoming Jack Reacher sequel star on a rapid trip down memory lane as the two reenacted unforgettable scenes from Cruise’s expansive and genre-crossing oeuvre.
With a hardworking green screen to back up their antics, the duo took on everything from Cocktail to The Last Samurai (an apron, tied at the waist, doubling as a costume for both). There are wigs, bomber jackets, and tight black pants, and Cuba Gooding Jr. even makes a cameo for the Jerry Maguire part. In less than ten minutes, you’ll remember why Cruise—who seems to be having way too much fun with the skit—is still one of the iconic movie stars of our age.
Take a spin through his career, above.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer