Turns out Wonder Woman has a lot in common with mere mortals—she too was cool with the idea of kissing Isla Fisher. Unlike mere mortals, though, she actually got to do it.
Gal Gadot, who bears the silver bracelets and lasso of truth in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie, stopped by Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday to discuss her other film, Keeping Up With the Joneses, and her co-star, Isla Fisher.
Host Jimmy Kimmel was very eager to talk about Gadot’s and Fisher’s kissing scene in the movie, and Gadot was game because she says it’s why she agreed to do the movie in the first place. “That’s why I signed the movie to begin with,” Gadot explained. “They said there’s a kiss scene and I was like eh and…with Isla Fisher and I was like, oh! I’m in.”
Watch the full clip above.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World