Dogs can also, it turns out, be baby’s best friend. At least, that looks to be the case in the Zuckerberg family, where their pet canine Beast is winning out over Facebook founder Mark and wife/pediatrician/philanthropist Priscilla Chan for the affections of their one-year-old daughter, Max. On Wednesday, Zuckerberg shared a heart-melting photo on his Facebook (of course) of the long-haired and distinctively awesome-looking Puli, Beast, chilling out on a carpet with a toddler-sized Max.
“Max loves Beast. Her first word: dog,” he captioned the pic.
This is not the first time that Beast has been the center of attention; the Hungarian sheepdog breed even has his very own Facebook fan page. Good to see he and Max are getting along like gangbusters.
Need another look at Beast? Here he is lolling about in another recent post from Mark. Definitely the star of the family.
- Here's Where All The Strongest Hurricanes Have Hit the U.S. in the Past 50 Years
- 2022 Time100 NEXT: TIME’s List Of Emerging Leaders Who Are Shaping the Future
- Industrial Farming Causes Climate Change. The ‘Slow Food’ Movement Wants to Stop It
- Here Are the 12 New Books You Should Read in October
- Artist Oliver Jeffers Wants to Paint the World Out of a Corner
- A Vibrant North Korean Community in London Finds Its Days Are Numbered
- COVID-19 Vaccines Can Make Periods Longer, Study Says
- Column: What Happened When My Entire Family Came Out