Dogs can also, it turns out, be baby’s best friend. At least, that looks to be the case in the Zuckerberg family, where their pet canine Beast is winning out over Facebook founder Mark and wife/pediatrician/philanthropist Priscilla Chan for the affections of their one-year-old daughter, Max. On Wednesday, Zuckerberg shared a heart-melting photo on his Facebook (of course) of the long-haired and distinctively awesome-looking Puli, Beast, chilling out on a carpet with a toddler-sized Max.
“Max loves Beast. Her first word: dog,” he captioned the pic.
This is not the first time that Beast has been the center of attention; the Hungarian sheepdog breed even has his very own Facebook fan page. Good to see he and Max are getting along like gangbusters.
Need another look at Beast? Here he is lolling about in another recent post from Mark. Definitely the star of the family.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve