Dogs can also, it turns out, be baby’s best friend. At least, that looks to be the case in the Zuckerberg family, where their pet canine Beast is winning out over Facebook founder Mark and wife/pediatrician/philanthropist Priscilla Chan for the affections of their one-year-old daughter, Max. On Wednesday, Zuckerberg shared a heart-melting photo on his Facebook (of course) of the long-haired and distinctively awesome-looking Puli, Beast, chilling out on a carpet with a toddler-sized Max.
“Max loves Beast. Her first word: dog,” he captioned the pic.
This is not the first time that Beast has been the center of attention; the Hungarian sheepdog breed even has his very own Facebook fan page. Good to see he and Max are getting along like gangbusters.
Need another look at Beast? Here he is lolling about in another recent post from Mark. Definitely the star of the family.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- Death and Desperation Take Over the World's Largest Refugee Camp
- Right-Wing's New Aim: a Parallel Economy
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time