Dogs can also, it turns out, be baby’s best friend. At least, that looks to be the case in the Zuckerberg family, where their pet canine Beast is winning out over Facebook founder Mark and wife/pediatrician/philanthropist Priscilla Chan for the affections of their one-year-old daughter, Max. On Wednesday, Zuckerberg shared a heart-melting photo on his Facebook (of course) of the long-haired and distinctively awesome-looking Puli, Beast, chilling out on a carpet with a toddler-sized Max.
“Max loves Beast. Her first word: dog,” he captioned the pic.
This is not the first time that Beast has been the center of attention; the Hungarian sheepdog breed even has his very own Facebook fan page. Good to see he and Max are getting along like gangbusters.
Need another look at Beast? Here he is lolling about in another recent post from Mark. Definitely the star of the family.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now