Leave it to C.J. Cregg to bring together the cast of the West Wing.
Team Bartlet reunited on Monday night to celebrate Allison Janney receiving a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in a move of support that no doubt warmed the hearts of each and every West Wing fan. The cast attended the ceremony, where they congratulated Janney on her honor.
Janney, who played the ambitious and outspoken press secretary turned White House chief of staff C.J. on Aaron Sorkin’s beloved political drama, revived her character this year to hilariously crash a White House Correspondents’ Dinner press briefing.
This isn’t the first time, however, that the West Wing actors have reconvened; during the ATX Television Festival, they revealed who Josiah Bartlet would endorse in this year’s presidential election (Hillary Clinton) and in September, they hit the campaign trail to stump for Clinton in Ohio.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time