Filmmaker Michael Moore will debut a surprise documentary about Republican nominee Donald Trump on Tuesday night in New York City, weeks away from the presidential election.
The documentary, titled Michael Moore in TrumpLand, will be screened at New York City’s IFC Center for free on Tuesday—an event that Moore has called his own “October surprise.”
“See the film Ohio Republicans tried to shut down,” the documentary’s description says. “Oscar-winner Michael Moore dives right into hostile territory with his daring and hilarious one-man show, deep in the heart of TrumpLand in the weeks before the 2016 election.”
Moore, a vocal critic of Trump, had recently teased on social media that he was working on a special pre-election project.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best TV Shows of 2023 So Far
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk