Emma Stone’s dreamy upcoming film La La Land establishes the actor’s diverse range of talent as her character sings, dances, and acts her way towards stardom, but if fans really wanted to know her prowess as a triple threat, they need look no further than her recent video interview with Vogue.
Amid revealing that her favorite exercise class is Jazzercise and that Ryan Gosling is actually “bloodthirsty and vengeful” in real life during the magazine’s routine “73 Questions,” Stone also showed that she had an uncanny knack for impersonating pop princess Britney Spears.
She broke into a spot-on acapella rendition of “…Baby One More Time” that sounded just like the original, which is pretty impressive.
Watch Emma’s hilarious impression and the rest of the interview below.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Cady Lang at firstname.lastname@example.org