Emma Stone’s dreamy upcoming film La La Land establishes the actor’s diverse range of talent as her character sings, dances, and acts her way towards stardom, but if fans really wanted to know her prowess as a triple threat, they need look no further than her recent video interview with Vogue.
Amid revealing that her favorite exercise class is Jazzercise and that Ryan Gosling is actually “bloodthirsty and vengeful” in real life during the magazine’s routine “73 Questions,” Stone also showed that she had an uncanny knack for impersonating pop princess Britney Spears.
She broke into a spot-on acapella rendition of “…Baby One More Time” that sounded just like the original, which is pretty impressive.
Watch Emma’s hilarious impression and the rest of the interview below.
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating