The final presidential debate between Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican nominee Donald Trump will be streamed for free around the internet.
After months of buildup, the 2016 election is nearing the end on Wednesday with this last showdown in Las Vegas. Trump and Clinton are the only candidates that satisfied the criteria for this contest, which will follow the same format as the first debate, with moderator Chris Wallace selecting six topics for discussion.
Clinton commands a firm lead in the polls since the last debate, which came on the heels of a leaked recording featuring Trump making vulgar commentary about his exploits with women.
Time.com will provide a livestream of the debate. The broadcast will start at 9 p.m. Eastern and run for 90 minutes without interruption.
- Workers Are Furious. Their Unions Are Scrambling to Catch Up
- What the Facebook Whistleblower Did to the Company's Stock in 6 Weeks
- Photos from Migrants' Desperate Journeys to the U.S. Border
- Emily Ratajkowski: How I Learned to Let Go
- Afghanistan's Female Students Were Banned from Studying. Now Some Are Finding New Ways to Learn
- The 'Safe Supply' Movement Aims to Curb Drug Deaths Linked to the Opioid Crisis
- The 19 Most Underrated Movies on Netflix
- By Ending Legacy Admissions, Amherst Hopes to Change the Makeup of Its Student Body