British journalist and editor Jemima Goldsmith’s costume featuring a groping Donald Trump is up for sale on eBay, and the proceeds will benefit Syrian refugees.
Now the controversial costume, dubbed “Original Trump Groper Halloween Costume,” is up for auction online, described on eBay as “easy to wear, [with] straps on either side like a backpack in order to wear Donald on your back.” As of Tuesday, the costume had received six bids and was up to £122. The money raised is going to Muslim Syrian refugees via UNICEF as “that’s what The Donald would want,” the eBay post said.
The Republican candidate has come under fire after a 2005 video was released showing him bragging that he can grope women because he’s a celebrity, comments Trump dismissed as “locker room talk.” Since then, several women have come forward to say Trump groped or kissed them without his consent. Trump denies the allegations.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Kate Samuelson at email@example.com