British journalist and editor Jemima Goldsmith’s costume featuring a groping Donald Trump is up for sale on eBay, and the proceeds will benefit Syrian refugees.
Now the controversial costume, dubbed “Original Trump Groper Halloween Costume,” is up for auction online, described on eBay as “easy to wear, [with] straps on either side like a backpack in order to wear Donald on your back.” As of Tuesday, the costume had received six bids and was up to £122. The money raised is going to Muslim Syrian refugees via UNICEF as “that’s what The Donald would want,” the eBay post said.
The Republican candidate has come under fire after a 2005 video was released showing him bragging that he can grope women because he’s a celebrity, comments Trump dismissed as “locker room talk.” Since then, several women have come forward to say Trump groped or kissed them without his consent. Trump denies the allegations.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World