In the ultimate dad move, President Obama took time during a speech at Washington, D.C.-based Benjamin Banneker Academic High School to give his best impersonation of his daughters on their cell phones.
POTUS, who has long been established as the Dad-in-chief, thanks to his endearingly bad dad jokes and affinity for high-rise denim, demonstrated how charmingly paternal he could be when he channeled daughters Sasha and Malia texting on their phones.
His impression of his daughters on their phones was not only hilarious, but showed a true commitment to accuracy, as demonstrated by his excellent form while pretending to take a selfie.
See Obama’s very excellent dad antics for yourself in the clip above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time