Ivanka Trump is an executive vice president of The Trump Organization, but she’s also one of the top advisers to her father Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. Seen as one of her father’s most effective surrogates in winning over women skeptical of his White House bid, she was credited for giving one of the best speeches at the Republican convention this summer.
She’s been in the spotlight less in recent weeks, amid her father’s slide in the polls. But she will appear on Wednesday for an interview at the Fortune’s The Most Powerful Women Summit in Laguna Niguel, Calif.
Ivanka Trump is scheduled to be interviewed by Time editor-in-chief Nancy Gibbs at 1:50 p.m. E.T., 10:50 a.m. local time. You can watch it above.
Fortune’s The Most Powerful Women started as a list 18 years ago and has evolved into the world’s most extraordinary leadership community, convening the preeminent women in business—along with select leaders in government, philanthropy, education and the arts—for wide-ranging conversations that inspire and deliver practical advice. The program features one-on-one interviews, panel discussions, interactive breakout sessions and high-level networking.
- Donald Trump Was Just Indicted. Here's What to Know About the Charges and the Case
- What Could Happen Next for Donald Trump
- Trump's Indictment Drama Showcased His Rivals' Weakness
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now