As an appearance by Lady Stoneheart on Game of Thrones has seemed to become less and less likely, some fans have taken the theory surrounding her introduction in a new direction — speculating that the zombified version of Catelyn Stark from George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series would be replaced by her reanimated son, Robb Stark.
However, during a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Richard Madden — who played the Young Wolf before he was murdered at the Red Wedding in season 3 — put those rumors to rest. When asked about the possibility of his return to the HBO drama, the 30-year-old actor revealed that if showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss have been planning it, they haven’t told him.
And to top it all off, Madden isn’t even sure he would want to come back.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve