1. Want to get things done? Start thinking like a kid.
By Peter Himmelman in Time
2. To save Twitter, reboot it as a nonprofit.
By Pauli Olavi Ojala in the Startup
3. How data can help us end violence against girls.
By Eleanor Goldberg in the Huffington Post
4. That exploding cell phone might be the tip of the iceberg.
By Troy Wolverton in the Mercury News
5. Don’t give up on Colombia’s peace.
By the editorial board of the Christian Science Monitor
The Aspen Institute is an educational and policy studies organization based in Washington, D.C.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- What Wildfire Smoke Does to the Human Body
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- Teens Are Taking Wegovy for Weight Loss
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- How Past Lives Combines Memoir and Artistry
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk