Harry Potter’s Neville Longbottom may have just earned himself some extra credit in Divination—he may have foreseen the popularity of Stranger Things.
Matthew Lewis, who played Neville in the Harry Potter movies, has a roman numeral tattooed on his bicep and after an encounter with Stranger Things star Millie Bobby Brown, the world finally knows what it symbolizes—Eleven. “A lot of people ask what my tattoo means. Now you know,” Lewis wrote on an Instagram post, while posing with Brown, who plays the character known as Eleven on breakout series. The photo confirms there’s no doubt that Hogwarts’ all-seeing Divination Professor Trelawney would be proud of her student’s uncanny ability to foresee the hit television series of the future.
Now that the Stranger Things cast is hanging out in the Harry Potter-verse, can Stranger Things creators the Duffer Brothers and J.K. Rowling team up on writing a massive crossover event? We predict it would be a huge hit.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time