The women closest to Donald Trump finally had their say in a Saturday Night Live digital short that channeled Beyoncé’s Lemonade.
Called “Melanianade,” the song spoofed Beyoncé’s “Sorry,” with a displeased Melania Trump (Cecily Strong), Ivanka Trump (Emily Blunt), Kellyanne Conway (Kate McKinnon), Omarosa (Sasheer Zamata) and Tiffany Trump (Vanessa Bayer)—all who have had it with the Republican presidential nominee’s numerous scandals, culminating with the many women who have accused Trump of sexual assault.
“Here lies my last nerve, Donald,” Strong’s Melania Trump says. “Your beautiful dutiful Melania. I can’t take it anymore.”
In the video, Melania Trump takes a bat to a television screen that says “More accusers come forward” and features Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump.
“Without us you wouldn’t be standing there,” she says, with the other women. “You’d just be that guy with the weird hair.”
However, the song’s empowerment ends when Trump appears and asks the women to hurry into a waiting limo and they quickly do as he bids.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time