The women closest to Donald Trump finally had their say in a Saturday Night Live digital short that channeled Beyoncé’s Lemonade.
Called “Melanianade,” the song spoofed Beyoncé’s “Sorry,” with a displeased Melania Trump (Cecily Strong), Ivanka Trump (Emily Blunt), Kellyanne Conway (Kate McKinnon), Omarosa (Sasheer Zamata) and Tiffany Trump (Vanessa Bayer)—all who have had it with the Republican presidential nominee’s numerous scandals, culminating with the many women who have accused Trump of sexual assault.
“Here lies my last nerve, Donald,” Strong’s Melania Trump says. “Your beautiful dutiful Melania. I can’t take it anymore.”
In the video, Melania Trump takes a bat to a television screen that says “More accusers come forward” and features Alec Baldwin’s Donald Trump.
“Without us you wouldn’t be standing there,” she says, with the other women. “You’d just be that guy with the weird hair.”
However, the song’s empowerment ends when Trump appears and asks the women to hurry into a waiting limo and they quickly do as he bids.
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve