Donald Trump will take the stage in Greensboro, N.C. Friday after a bruising week for his campaign.
After a tape leaked one week ago of Trump saying “you can do anything” to women, multiple women have spoken out, accusing the Republican nominee of sexual assault. Trump categorically denied all allegations in a heated speech on Thursday, blaming instead the media and the Clinton campaign for conspiring against him.
Trump’s Friday speech also comes on the heels of two take-downs by the First Couple: President Obama called the Republican base a “swamp of crazy” at a Democratic fundraiser Thursday night, and earlier in the day First Lady Michelle Obama delivered a powerful rebuke to what she called Trump’s “sexually predatory behavior.”
Watch Trump on this page live at 2 p.m. ET.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This