Donald Trump will take the stage in Greensboro, N.C. Friday after a bruising week for his campaign.
After a tape leaked one week ago of Trump saying “you can do anything” to women, multiple women have spoken out, accusing the Republican nominee of sexual assault. Trump categorically denied all allegations in a heated speech on Thursday, blaming instead the media and the Clinton campaign for conspiring against him.
Trump’s Friday speech also comes on the heels of two take-downs by the First Couple: President Obama called the Republican base a “swamp of crazy” at a Democratic fundraiser Thursday night, and earlier in the day First Lady Michelle Obama delivered a powerful rebuke to what she called Trump’s “sexually predatory behavior.”
Watch Trump on this page live at 2 p.m. ET.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy