When a Game of Thrones fan asked Maisie Williams for a selfie, she delivered a photo so epic, it could be the cover of the Song of Ice and Fire final book by George R. R. Martin.
In the picture, which she posted to Twitter, Williams swapped faces with Sophie Turner, a.k.a. her TV sister Sansa. The result was a Sansa family portrait so epic that it would absolutely look right at home hanging in the grand halls of Winterfell—or it could be used on the battlefield to scare off the Lannister armies.
This isn’t the first time that Williams and Turner have swapped faces. The Game of Thrones co-stars are close friends (or at least appear to be on social media) and have even come up with their own portmanteau—Mophie. Face-swapping isn’t just for the Stark sisters, though. Back in 2014, Williams asked fans to swap her mug with that of the Hound and the results were both terrifying and awesome.
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief