Undecided voter Ken Bone won the hearts of the American public when he appeared at the second presidential debate to ask the candidates a question about sustainable energy in an infamously cozy red sweater.
So it only makes sense that the Internet’s number one son would have his own Reddit AMA, which might just be the most delightful web exchange ever. Using his real Reddit username, Bone addresses many pressing political questions, but also takes time to answer questions about his own swift Internet fame, pop culture, and even answers a question about a meme with a meme, naturally.
Read on for the highlights of Ken Bone’s Reddit AMA.
On his conversation with Bill Clinton after the debate:
“He talked to me about the peak of the coal industry in the 20s and how it has evolved with the nation’s infrastructure over the years. Then his security team reminded him that it was time to go yet again. I think his wife was waiting on him.”
On the “Sexy Ken Bone” costume and what he’ll be dressing up as this year:
“I’m already the sexy Ken Bone so I’m thinking bust out the old Jedi robe / lightsaber combo and be Obi Wan Kenboni.”
On whether pizza rolls or pizza bagels are better:
“Porque no los dos? You don’t fill out a sweater like this by doing pizza anything half way.”
On Reddit’s favorite query — whether a hot dog is a sandwich:
“Sandwiches are bread on top, bread on bottom. Hot Dogs are side to side with a wrap around. Doesn’t count.”
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This