Lindsay Lohan looks ready to dig into her iconic Cady Heron character once again, if the rest of her Mean Girls cohort are in to reboot the squad. In a new Instagram posted Thursday, the actor threw it back to her co-stars Rachel McAdams and Lacey Chabert with a photo of the glamorous trio.
“Miss you all… sequel?” she wrote in the caption.
This isn’t the first time Lohan has mentioned her interest in getting the super-popular team back together again. The four leading ladies (and writer Tina Fey) reunited back in 2014 to celebrate the show’s ten-year anniversary (yes, it really has been over a decade since Regina George graced theater screens), at which point Lohan asked:
“Why can’t we do a sequel? Of us all grown up. To work with everyone involved in Mean Girls again would be an honor. It was such a good experience. I think it would be really cool.” McAdams agreed, adding that she’d want Fey at the helm.
Two years later, we’re still waiting, but at least Lohan looks ready to make “fetch” a thing again.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart