Lindsay Lohan looks ready to dig into her iconic Cady Heron character once again, if the rest of her Mean Girls cohort are in to reboot the squad. In a new Instagram posted Thursday, the actor threw it back to her co-stars Rachel McAdams and Lacey Chabert with a photo of the glamorous trio.
“Miss you all… sequel?” she wrote in the caption.
This isn’t the first time Lohan has mentioned her interest in getting the super-popular team back together again. The four leading ladies (and writer Tina Fey) reunited back in 2014 to celebrate the show’s ten-year anniversary (yes, it really has been over a decade since Regina George graced theater screens), at which point Lohan asked:
“Why can’t we do a sequel? Of us all grown up. To work with everyone involved in Mean Girls again would be an honor. It was such a good experience. I think it would be really cool.” McAdams agreed, adding that she’d want Fey at the helm.
Two years later, we’re still waiting, but at least Lohan looks ready to make “fetch” a thing again.
- TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2022
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up