Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday denied multiple allegations of sexual assault, dismissing the claims of his accusers and railing against the press.
“These claims are all fabricated,” Trump said, around the same time that the New York Times sent a letter declining to retract its story. “They’re pure fiction, and they’re outright lies. These events never, ever happened.”
Here is the full transcript from the event in West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Column: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive