Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday denied multiple allegations of sexual assault, dismissing the claims of his accusers and railing against the press.
“These claims are all fabricated,” Trump said, around the same time that the New York Times sent a letter declining to retract its story. “They’re pure fiction, and they’re outright lies. These events never, ever happened.”
Here is the full transcript from the event in West Palm Beach, Fla.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow