Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Thursday denied multiple allegations of sexual assault, dismissing the claims of his accusers and railing against the press.
“These claims are all fabricated,” Trump said, around the same time that the New York Times sent a letter declining to retract its story. “They’re pure fiction, and they’re outright lies. These events never, ever happened.”
Here is the full transcript from the event in West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up