Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will undoubtedly be two of this year’s most popular costumes come Oct. 31, but that’s not the only aspect of Halloween the 2016 election has crept into. As Americans have begun carving pumpkins for the upcoming holiday, presidential candidate jack o’lanterns have swept social media.
“When my friends and I carve pumpkins, we try and make them fun and relevant,” Kelsey Kruzel, the carver of a Clinton pumpkin, told the BBC. “With all the madness surrounding the election, we wanted to add a little humor to the mix.”
Trump pumpkins — dubbed “Trumpkins” — seem to be the more prominent trend, Dangerous Minds spotted.
Have a look at the carvings below:
But there’s definitely a fair share of Clinton creations as well:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement