Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton will undoubtedly be two of this year’s most popular costumes come Oct. 31, but that’s not the only aspect of Halloween the 2016 election has crept into. As Americans have begun carving pumpkins for the upcoming holiday, presidential candidate jack o’lanterns have swept social media.
“When my friends and I carve pumpkins, we try and make them fun and relevant,” Kelsey Kruzel, the carver of a Clinton pumpkin, told the BBC. “With all the madness surrounding the election, we wanted to add a little humor to the mix.”
Trump pumpkins — dubbed “Trumpkins” — seem to be the more prominent trend, Dangerous Minds spotted.
Have a look at the carvings below:
But there’s definitely a fair share of Clinton creations as well:
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at email@example.com