During an interview to promote his upcoming film Inferno, the 60-year-old actor criticized the the remarks about women that Trump made during a leaked 2005 conversation with former Access Hollywood co-host Billy Bush.
“He was at work, man. He wasn’t in a locker room,” Hanks said, referencing the GOP candidate’s response to the comments as “locker room” talk. “He was at work. He was showing up to do a thing on camera. Look, I’m offended as a man. I’m not offended as a husband or a father. I’m offended as a guy. That’s just not right, I’m sorry. It’s not right at work, it’s not right in the locker room. It’s wrong, period. The end. That’s all.”
Watch the full clip above.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022