During an interview to promote his upcoming film Inferno, the 60-year-old actor criticized the the remarks about women that Trump made during a leaked 2005 conversation with former Access Hollywood co-host Billy Bush.
“He was at work, man. He wasn’t in a locker room,” Hanks said, referencing the GOP candidate’s response to the comments as “locker room” talk. “He was at work. He was showing up to do a thing on camera. Look, I’m offended as a man. I’m not offended as a husband or a father. I’m offended as a guy. That’s just not right, I’m sorry. It’s not right at work, it’s not right in the locker room. It’s wrong, period. The end. That’s all.”
Watch the full clip above.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time