During an interview to promote his upcoming film Inferno, the 60-year-old actor criticized the the remarks about women that Trump made during a leaked 2005 conversation with former Access Hollywood co-host Billy Bush.
“He was at work, man. He wasn’t in a locker room,” Hanks said, referencing the GOP candidate’s response to the comments as “locker room” talk. “He was at work. He was showing up to do a thing on camera. Look, I’m offended as a man. I’m not offended as a husband or a father. I’m offended as a guy. That’s just not right, I’m sorry. It’s not right at work, it’s not right in the locker room. It’s wrong, period. The end. That’s all.”
Watch the full clip above.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time