In between revealing who he lost his virginity to and confessing that he actually loved the South Park episode that parodied him during an extremely verbose Reddit AMA, DNCE singer Joe Jonas revealed that he has a man crush on the Internet’s hero of the moment, the one and only Ken Bone.
When asked who his man crush was, Jonas responded by writing that Daniel Craig and Matthew McConaughey were two of his favorites, but he also disclosed that of late, he’s been taken with a certain red sweater-sporting icon.
“I’m pretty into this guy, Ken Bone, recently, tbh,” Jonas wrote. “He kind of takes top of the list for me.”
Jonas did have one stipulation for his man crush; it’s all dependent on who the undecided Bone votes for. Jonas even went so far as to send Bone some encouragement to hit the polls.
He added a call to action for the overnight celebrity.
“C’mon Ken, we’re believing in you. Don’t let us down!”
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up