The topics for the third presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump include the Supreme Court, immigration and “fitness to be President.”
The bipartisan Commission on Presidential Debates announced Wednesday that Fox News host and moderator Chris Wallace had selected the topics for the debate.
Although they are subject to change due to late-breaking news, they include: Debt and entitlements, immigration, economy, Supreme Court, foreign hot spots and fitness to be President.
The debate will be held at 9 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 19, at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Each of the subjects will get a 15-minute time segment.
At a recent event in Florida, Trump said he “look[s] forward” to the next debate.
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List
- Despite World Cup Heartbreak, the Future Looks Bright for Men's Soccer in the U.S.