Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani criticized Hillary Clinton for talking about her role in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
Speaking at a rally for Republican nominee Donald Trump in Ocala, Florida, Giuliani took aim at Clinton.
“I was there that day, I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there,” Giuliani said. “I lost so many friends on Sept. 11, I think about it every day. Don’t tell me you belong to our very tight group of ‘never forget.’ Don’t tell me that.”
But photos that quickly circulated on Twitter show Giuliani side-by-side with then-New York Senator Clinton touring the site of the World Trade Center on Sept. 12.
Giuliani was referring to a recent interview Clinton gave CNN’s Chris Cuomo, where she described the “sickening experience” of touring Ground Zero.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears