Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani criticized Hillary Clinton for talking about her role in the aftermath of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
Speaking at a rally for Republican nominee Donald Trump in Ocala, Florida, Giuliani took aim at Clinton.
“I was there that day, I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there,” Giuliani said. “I lost so many friends on Sept. 11, I think about it every day. Don’t tell me you belong to our very tight group of ‘never forget.’ Don’t tell me that.”
But photos that quickly circulated on Twitter show Giuliani side-by-side with then-New York Senator Clinton touring the site of the World Trade Center on Sept. 12.
Giuliani was referring to a recent interview Clinton gave CNN’s Chris Cuomo, where she described the “sickening experience” of touring Ground Zero.
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- The COP28 Outcomes Business Leaders Are Watching For
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time