It’s official: Janet Jackson is pregnant at 50-years-old, and feeling great.
The singer exclusively confirmed to People that she’s expecting and shared photos of her baby bump. “We thank God for our blessing,” she said.
It will be the first child for Jackson, who is married to Wissam Al Mana.
“She is super excited about her pregnancy and is doing extremely well,” a source close to the Jackson family told People. “She actually feels very good about everything.”
Read more at People.com, and in the latest issue of People magazine hitting newsstands Friday.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up