It’s official: Janet Jackson is pregnant at 50-years-old, and feeling great.
The singer exclusively confirmed to People that she’s expecting and shared photos of her baby bump. “We thank God for our blessing,” she said.
It will be the first child for Jackson, who is married to Wissam Al Mana.
“She is super excited about her pregnancy and is doing extremely well,” a source close to the Jackson family told People. “She actually feels very good about everything.”
Read more at People.com, and in the latest issue of People magazine hitting newsstands Friday.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving